Terms and Conditions
When a passenger books an Orange Sky Adventure, he or she electronically signs a legal document and contract (the online booking form) and agrees to abide by all booking conditions listed below:
- Orange Sky Adventures and assigned Tour Guide will not be held responsible or liable for any activities you, the passenger, undertake. You are a responsible adult and participate in all activities AT YOUR OWN RISK. This includes but is not limited to walking the streets of America, bar activities, and nightlife participation in designated cities, etc. The passenger agrees to ALL responsibility in case of any incident resulting from participation in any of these OWN-RISK tours and activities, and on the tour itself.
- You agree to act like a mature adult while on an Orange Sky Adventure. By booking with Orange Sky Co., you agree to follow the authority of the Orange Sky Co. assigned Tour Guide (TG).
- Both Orange Sky Adventures and assigned Tour Guide have full authority to release you from a tour for whatever reason he or she deems reasonable, resulting in full loss of trip funds and disqualification from the trip. If you act like a mature adult, though, you should have nothing to worry about.
- Orange Sky Adventures and assigned TG are not medical doctors but have the authority to authorize medical treatment in the case of passenger unconsciousness, injury, or unstableness. You agree to release all liability in these events. Our goal is to help you, so please don’t sue us for trying to do so. All medical bills will be paid in entirety by the passenger. Orange Sky Adventures and assigned Tour Guide will not be held liable for any payments relating to medical treatment or transportation to/from the medical places of business. All medical establishments will be the nearest or best suited in relation to location or incident.
- Legal drinking age in the United States is 21. Orange Sky Adventure passengers agree to abide by this law at all times. Orange Sky Adventures will not be held responsible or liable for any underage consumption of alcohol by any passengers or their affiliates.
- Nobody under the age of 21 is allowed on a trip at any time (18+ on the Yosemite Tours).
- Passenger must have valid passport, US state ID, or proof of citizenship from home country while touring with Orange Sky Adventures. Vaccinations, visas, and legal requirements are the responsibility of the passenger, and Orange Sky Adventures will not be held liable for any issues pertaining to or including vaccination, visa, or legal requirements to travel within the United States of America or California.
- Passengers must carry proof of insurance with them at all times while touring with Orange Sky Adventures. Please make sure your insurance covers all Orange Sky Co. activities, such as walking tours, nightlife, and tour inclusions. If an incident occurs, we strongly recommend saving medical records for an easier process through insurance claims.
- Orange Sky Adventures does not encourage or condone the use of illegal drugs while on tour. We operate by United States Law, and possession of such drugs can result in fines or imprisonment. Orange Sky Adventures or assigned Tour Guide will not be held liable for any such incidents.
- By booking with Orange Sky Adventures, the passenger agrees to zero tolerance for violence on tour. The passenger will be held responsible for payment of damages resulting from any form of violence to any person or object and will be forced to pay any cleaning fee resulting from any behavior that Orange Sky Adventures or their third party establishments deem immature or unacceptable. Orange Sky Adventures reserves the right to permanently suspend any passenger’s trip as result of these incidents, resulting in full loss of trip funds and passenger removal from the trip.
- By booking a trip, the passenger agrees to not hold Orange Sky Adventures liable for any injuries or accidents incurred on tour. This includes but is not limited to death, sickness, disease, stolen items, road closure, car accidents, Acts of God, etc. Passengers, friends, and relatives of passengers agree to release Orange Sky Adventures and assigned Tour Guide of all liability in event of these or related incidents.
Passengers understand that injuries are always a possibility while traveling and by booking a trip agree that traveling and activities are undertaken AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- The passenger understands that by booking an Orange Sky Adventure, he or she agrees the trip schedule is subject to change. This can be due to safety issues, weather, road closures, government unrest/action, Acts of God, accidents, etc., and Orange Sky Adventures will not be held liable for any such changes to trips.
- Orange Sky Adventures reserves the right to vary itineraries, routing, and anything else we deem necessary without prior notice at any time. Orange Sky Adventures also reserves the right to change, vary, or cancel departures. We ask that you please be respectful of this. Our goal is for tours to run smoothly. Events may happen, and we, as travelers, need to roll with the punches.
- Passengers with disabilities are able to join Orange Sky Adventures but must notify us at least 30 days prior to scheduled departure in writing explaining his or her disability. The disabled passenger must be physically fit for youth travel and be able to move and navigate destinations under his or her own power. If disabled passenger is unable to do this, he/she must travel with a companion (who also booked the same trip) that can help him or her navigate. Orange Sky Adventures does not provide wheelchairs, crutches, reading glasses, or anything else related to any disabilities. It is not the responsibility of the assigned Tour Guide to help with the disabled passenger’s navigation to and from travel establishments. Orange Sky Adventures, the assigned Tour Guide, and any third party establishment reserves the right to exclude the disable passenger from any trip activities not deemed fit for the disabled passenger. Orange Sky Adventures will not be held responsible for third party suppliers, and we cannot guarantee disability access at every establishment or travel destination on each trip.
- Special dietary requests cannot be guaranteed by Orange Sky Adventures; however, we will try our best to cater to your medical request.
- By booking a trip, you agree that ALL prices are subject to change. This includes trip prices, bar prices, hotel prices, and prices in and around the destination city. Orange Sky Adventures will not be held responsible for these changes in pricing, but we could not stay in business if we changed prices capriciously. We mainly refer to third party supplier prices.
- Orange Sky Adventures is not responsible for passenger accommodation before and after trips. We recommend our Travel Tips section to find reasonably priced hotels/hostels to book in San Francisco before, during and after your trips. We recommend booking accommodation at least 30 days prior to arrival, especially during summer months.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility for cost of travel to and from meeting location before and after an Orange Sky Adventure. Orange Sky Adventures will not be held responsible for travel arrangements or costs due to cancellation of trip, and Orange Sky Adventures is not responsible if you can’t obtain proper documents or fail to arrive on time.
- Orange Sky Adventures also reserves the right to apply surcharges for unusual business activity in the industry, such as fuel price fluctuation.
- There will be no refunds on a trip or when selected third-party businesses are closed during a tour. We try our best to provide an informative and cost effective trip. If something changes, it’s part of traveling.
- Orange Sky Adventures contracts third-party suppliers, and we ask that you respect our need to set up events prior to your arrival to run a trip smoothly. That being said, we ask that you submit all notices of cancellation in writing.
Orange Sky Adventures has the following cancellation fees if quitting a trip:
- 30 days prior cancellation: 40% fee (except for Dirty South Trip and custom tours — 120 days)
- 10 days prior cancellation: 50% fee
- 3 days prior cancellation: 60% fee
- 1 day (24 hours) prior cancellation: 70% fee
- 12 hours prior cancellation: 80% fee
- Less than 12 hours: Full loss of tour funds
- You may not transfer an Orange Sky Adventure booking to another person. If a client arrives in town late or does not appear at the day of departure, he/she will forfeit the entire price of the trip. If the passenger misses the trip on the day of departure, he/she is more than welcome to join the tour later in the day. Details will be provided in the passenger’s confirmation documents on how to catch up. On a trip, the Tour Guide is not your babysitter or mother, either. Orange Sky Adventures is not liable if you leave prior to the trip’s completion. That’s on you.
- It’s also not Orange Sky Adventures’ responsibility for your loss of enjoyment or frustration. That’s subjective and has more to do with passenger attitude than the inevitable inconveniences and discomforts that come with traveling.
- Orange Sky Adventures reserves the right to take photos for use in promotional material including brochures, print ads, or the website (in pictures or video) without the consent of passengers.
- In the event of human or computer error, Orange Sky Adventures reserves the right to reinvoice passengers correctly.
- In case of any legal dispute, jurisdiction will be where ever Orange Sky Adventures chooses in the United States of America. If you are unsuccessful in legislation you agree to pay ALL of Orange Sky Adventures’ legal fees. Judge Judy is our number one choice in court.
- At any time, Orange Sky Adventures can decline your trip acceptance for whatever reason we deem reasonable. Orange Sky Adventures is not responsible for typographical errors.
- Orange Sky Adventures works diligently to protect your privacy but is not responsible for illegal activity or breaches of security.
- All complaints must be made at time of incurrence. If complaints are registered after the trip they must be presented in writing. Complaints given 30 days after tour end date will be considered invalid.
- This is a legal document, subject to change.
- All information and guidance given by Orange Sky Adventures online or in person is taken at the user’s OWN RISK. This includes information or guidance on vaccinations, visa requirements, packing tips, money suggestions, city information, etc. The information is given in good faith and is not the responsibility of Orange Sky Adventures. It is up to the user to apply the information responsibly. Don’t sue us if some of the information changes when you arrive in the city or country. Again, all information is used AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- All information on the website is the property and sole ownership of Orange Sky Adventures. We don’t mind if you use it for non-commercial use. But please don’t plagiarize us. Logos or signage of private businesses in Orange Sky Adventures photographs, whether it be hotels, landmarks, clubs, etc. displayed on the site remain trademark of their parent entities.
- If you do use Orange Sky Adventures’ information or content in any way, a link back to our website OrangeSkyCo.com must be provided. No documents or graphics may be modified in any way. No part of our website can be reproduced or stored on any other website.
- Orange Sky Adventures will not be held responsible for links to businesses outside of OrangeSkyCo.com. Outside websites are not part of Orange Sky Adventures, and we are not liable if those sites offend you or harm you in any way.
- We reserve the right to change our website content at any time. Orange Sky Adventures is not held responsible if website is not available at any time, either. We reserve the right to change the website as needed.
Accuracy of Information
- All information on the website cannot be up-to-date at all times. We try out best to provide a good list of resources for your trip, but at times, information can change. We apologize in advance for this and we’ll try our best to keep the website updated with current information. If you see a mistake, please contact us so we can update the mistake as soon as is practically possible. We thank you in advance.
- Orange Sky Adventures does not accept responsibility for errors or omission. All information on our website is taken at your own risk.
- We neglect all damage as resulting from using our information. Again, all information provided by Orange Sky Adventures is used AT YOUR OWN RISK. Orange Sky Adventures will not be held responsible for damage as result from use of our information.
- American law governs legal jurisdiction.
- If you cannot accept these terms, please cease use of the website immediately.